- Warm Winds Surf Cam, Narragansett
- The University of Rhode Island Live Webcam NEW
- Rhode Island Live Webcams
- Newport, Rhode Island Live Webcam NEW
- North Lighthouse Live Cam new Block Island, Rhode Island, USA
- Live Stream Webcam Narragansett Bay new in Newport, Rhode Island
- North Scituate, RI Live Webcam new in Rhode Island
- North Kingston, Rhode Island Live new in Rhode Island
- Fox Point – Providence, RI Live Webcam new
- West Bay View Newport, RI Live Webcam new
- Newport Harbor Live Webcam new in Rhode Island
- East Providence, Rhode Island Live Cam new
- Narragansett Town Beach Live Cam new in Rhode Island
- Easton Beach Snack Bar Cam Newport County, Rhode Island new
About Rhode Island
Population: 1.097 million
Demographics: White: 80.46% · Black or African American: 6.77% · Other race: 5.47% · Asian: 3.40% · Two or more races: 3.33% · Native American: 0.50%
Other Major Cities: Newport, Warwick, Pawtucket, East Providence, Woonsocket,
Main Attractions:Providence – Benefit Street, RISD Museum, Waterplace Park, Herreshoff Marine Museum, Mohegan Bluffs, The Breakers Newport Mansion, Cliff Walk, Ocean Drive Historic District, Rough Point
Major Airports: Rhode Island T. F. Green International Airport (PVD), Westerly State Airport (WST), Quonset State Airport (OQU)
Festivals & Events: Newport Folk Festival, Seafood Festival, Newport Jazz Festival, Gaspee Days, Newport Kite Festival
Rhode Island live beach webcams, weather conditions, surf report and vacation destinations for your favorite beaches in the U.S., Caribbean Islands and around the world.
Live Beach Cam brings you webcams from around the world. Keep up with the weather and maps from the best beaches around the world. Planning a vacation? This is the place you need to be. Furthermore you get to see these incredible beaches and landmarks around the world.
In addition to the best cams and webcams in Rhode Island, Live Beach Cam brings you sites from all around the world. Find out weather conditions, forecast and updates from the top beaches in the world. Check out drone camera video for the top tourist attractions around the world. Also, look at deck and pier webcams from the top beaches and vacation destinations in the world. Find hotels in the area prior to beginning your adventure.