- Rattlesnake Canyon Webcam | Osoyoos, BC, Canada
- Ambassador Bridge Cam, Canada NEW
- Surrey, British Columbia Border Crossing Live Webcam
- US Canada Border Webcams
- City of Brockville Webcam in Ontario, Canada NEW
- Pacific Sands Webcam
- Steinbach Clock Tower Live Webcam
- Canada Border Truck Inspection new Live Webcam
- USA Border Inspection Live Webcam Buffalo, New York
- Canada Border Inspection Lanes Live Webcam
- Peace Bridge Webcam | Buffalo New York & Canada
- St Lawrence River Live Webcam new Ontario, Canada
- Lake Geneva Live Webcam new Atlanta, Michigan, USA
- Drydock Lagoon Live Webcam new Brechin, Ontario, Canada
- Amphitrite Point Lighthouse Live Webcam new B.C., Canada
- Osoyoos Webcam | Cottages
- Port Dover Lighthouse Live Webcam new in Ontario, Canada
- Port Dover Live Webcam new in Ontario, Canada
- Leamington Municipal Marina Live Webcam new in Ontario, Canada
- Soo Locks, Sault Ste Marie, Michigan Live Webcam NEW
- Downtown Mississauga, Ontario, Canada Live Webcam NEW
- Ontario, Canada Live Webcam of Mississauga Celebration Square NEW
- United States Customs & Border Protection Live Cam Buffalo, New York
- Hurontario St Ontario Canada Live Stream Cam new
- Toronto Canada Most Famous Street Live Stream Cam new
- Niagara Falls Canada Live Stream Cam new
- Downtown Victoria Inner Harbour Live Stream Cam new in Canada
- Detroit River Live Stream Cam Dossin Museum new in Michigan
About US Canada Border
Enjoy live stream webcams of the US Canada Border from both countries. The Peace Bridge was named to commemorate 100 years of peace between the United States and Canada. It was constructed as a highway bridge to address pedestrian and motor vehicle traffic which could not be accommodated on the International Railway Bridge, built in 1873.
In 1846, the Oregon Treaty between the USA and the UK agreed to extend the border along the 49th parallel. That’s why the western border is so straight and long. The Alaska/Yukon/British Columbia border was also established by treaty.
The treaty established the 49th parallel from the Rocky Mountains to the Strait of Georgia as the boundary between the United States and British Canada. In 1818, a U.S.-British agreement had established the border along the 49th parallel from Lake of the Woods in the east to the Rocky Mountains in the west.
Live Beach Cam brings you webcams from around the world. Keep up with the weather and maps from the best beaches around the world. Planning a vacation? This is the place you need to be. Furthermore you get to see these incredible beaches and landmarks around the world.
In addition to the best cams and webcams in South Carolina, Live Beach Cam brings you sites from all around the world. Find out weather conditions, forecast and updates from the top beaches in the world. Check out drone camera video for the top tourist attractions around the world. Also, look at deck and pier webcams from the top beaches and vacation destinations in the world. Find hotels in the area prior to beginning your adventure.
Check out beach waves, surf conditions, tides, and storm news by looking at the maps of the beaches. Also, live beach cam has the best beach video from around the world.
Why Live Beach?
Do you love taking vacations and sight seeing throughout the world? Well this is the place for you. Furthermore, we will have live Streams and live cams of beaches, trains, mountains, volcanoes and theme parks. Also, We also have the best boardwalks, harbor cams, and other popular tourist attractions around the world. Make sure you check the weather forecast before planning your expedition.
Also, Live Beach Cam features the top web cams from around the world to bring you streams of the day to day happenings of the most amazing places in the world. Don’t miss day to day, hour to hour, minute to minute coverage of the most popular places on the planet.